Call us at 250-317-1360 to get your business mobile ready.
Why mobile marketing?
Mobile marketing is on the rise. The following table from Pew and Nielsen shows that smartphone ownership in 2012 amongst adults in the US is at 46% (an increase of 11% from the previous year!)
The infographic below illustrates some very interesting trends, specifically:
- 61% of users want to use click-to-call to contact your business
- In early 2013, website visits from tablets will surpass visits from smartphones
- 48% of visitors who check into sites like Facebook have received an incentive
How does your company website look on a tablet or smartphone? Does it provide a good user experience?
- Can the site be navigated by fingertip?
- Are icons clickable?
- Does the website load quickly? Are images compressed and used sparingly?
- Are bullet lists and short paragraphs used throughout the site so it’s easy to read (instead of long blocks of text)?
- Can users easily contact you with click-to-call?
- Does your site contain Flash elements? If so, iPhone and iPad users can’t access your Flash content.
Are you ready for Mobile?
We can build a mobile website for your business one of two ways:
- If you have an existing website: We will create a separate mobile website based on the content of your site. When users search for your business using a smartphone or tablet, they will automatically be redirected from your website to your mobile site.
- If you do not have a website OR you want to redesign your website: We will build a website for you that is responsive and looks great on all devices. (Our website is an example of a responsive site. Resize the browser window to see how great it looks at all screen sizes.)
Should you wait to go Mobile?
Of course not! Your customers are all ready searching for you from their smartphones or tablets. Contact us or call us at 250-317-1360 to get your business mobile ready for 2014!
Mobile Consumer Behavior and Trends 2012 by trendblog.net