Small businesses and start-ups have unique website needs. You’re fresh. You’re new. Your business most likely does not have any history online. And your budget may be limited. You need customers to grow your business; and you need a website to put your products and services right where your potential customers can see them.
You are at the beginning stages of crafting your online image and reputation, and this is a fun place to be. Now is the time to think about where you want to take your small business online. Starting with an online marketing strategy and a plan will help get you there.
Characteristics of Small Business Websites that Get Found Online:
- possess a good site structure so visitors can easily find what they are looking for
- has friendly, readable content that grabs attention and entices visitors to keep reading
- is responsive so it is accessible and visually beautiful on all devices
- is easily modifiable so content can be updated in-house if you want to
- has a defined branding that is consistent with an offline marketing strategy
- is dynamic and engaging – just like your business -just like your team – just like you
- communicates with customers online to learn what they are looking for and what they aren’t finding through social media
- are regularly analyzed with the use of Google analytics
Our Small Business Website Services:
We want to see your business succeed. After an initial consultation, we will help you define a manageable online marketing plan to get you started on the right foot. We offer many services to help with every step of the way. We can help you as much or as little as you need. Apart from building your SEO-friendly website, we can help you write content, secure the best domain name(s) for your business, set you up with hosting and emails, and even print business cards and brochures. You name it, we can do it! We are a small business ourselves and we do everything in-house in Kelowna, except bookkeeping (we have a Ninja do that for us!).