Who is this for?
- small business start-ups on a limited budget who want a basic web presence
- websites that are highly targeted to sell one product only
- authors looking for a simple website to market their books
- coaches, trainers, solo entrepreneurs looking to build themselves as their brand
- anyone looking for a basic starter web design package to get an online presence
What You Get:
- A WordPress website that is responsive. Responsive websites adjust to look great on desktops, tablets, and smartphones. (Adjust the page size of our website to see an example of a responsive site!)
- One year of free hosting (Value $129) with us.
- Choice of any of our gorgeous Premium themes. Have a website that is not only beautiful but stands out.
- A website that includes a blog or news page that you can update yourself if you wish.
- Up to 8 pages of content including image slideshows, galleries, or slide sets. Showcase your best-selling products and services right on your home page!
- Search engine optimization of the 8 pages on your site so you and your business are easily found on Google.
- Social media integration with links to Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Google +, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc so your customers can share your content with their friends and follow you on your social media pages.
- An interactive Google Map with directions so your customers can find you. Google likes local place identifiers on a website and a map with exact coordinates is great for that!
- Website submission to Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
- A one-hour consultation with us.
- A professionally designed logo, if you don’t already have one.
- PLUS 500 Free double-sided business cards on matte or glossy card stock through our sister company Terrific Prints. We will do a business card layout for you if you do not already have one. Draw potential customers offline to your business online by leaving them with business cards!
- Only $1497
How It Works:
Send us an email or call us at 250-317-1360 to discuss your web design needs.
Prior to meeting you, we will give you a form to fill out with questions regarding your web design project. We’ll discuss these questions when we meet face-to-face.
We will follow the same general procedure as described in our Website Workflow page.
Our Recent Projects:
Take a look at some of the recent websites we’ve designed for ourselves and others right here in Kelowna, BC, Canada. Follow the link to our gallery of recent work here.